The Cash ISA rules are changing from April 2027, but I don’t think the proposed £12,000 cash limit for under-65s is something most UK savers and investors need to panic about. In this video, I explain what the Cash ISA allowance cut could mean, why the proposed 22% tax on cash interest inside a Stocks and Shares ISA is not a 22% tax on your ISA, and how I think about cash versus long-term investing. I’ll show you why cash is still useful for emergency funds, short-term savings and retirement cashflow ladders, but why Stocks and Shares ISAs remain the better home for long-term wealth building. If you’re worried about ISA changes, pension planning, investing or protecting your money from inflation, I’ll help you focus on what actually matters.
Video: How To Invest For Beginners
Meaningful Academy Build Wealth
The post Cash ISA ‘last full £20k’ year for under-65s (cap to £12k cash from Apr 2027) appeared first on Meaningful Money – Making sense of Money with Pete Matthew | Financial FAQ.
* This article was originally published here



No comments:
Post a Comment